SUTA invites you to submit nominations of distinguished SUT alumni (as well as former faculty and staff) for one or more of the awards listed below.
Nominations will be reviewed by SUTA Award committee and awardees and all nominators will be notified of award decisions by the end of March 2014. Awards will be formally announced in the SUTA newsletter and website too. Awards recipients will be honored at the next SUTA reunion in 2014 and.
* Each nominator can nominate up to 2 nominees for each award and a total of 5 for all awards.
** Present members of the Board of Directors are not eligible to be nominated.
1. Dr. Amin’s Lifetime Achievement Award will be presented as the recognition of a faculty member with outstanding contributions in research and education to Sharif University of Technology.
2. Alumni Distinguished Service Award is dedicated to recognizing efforts of an alumna/alumnus with outstanding service for the University, the association, or society.
3. Alumni Achievement Award is to honor an alumna/alumnus with outstanding achievement in industry, academia, or society.
** Please fill out the nomination form (download it) to the best of your ability and feel free to attach or write any other helpful comment. You can expand the form to accommodate as much information as you would like to include. We can accept nominations by email (email@example.com). The deadline is March 1st 2014.
- 1 nomination form
- 1 vitae (for achievement categories) or service resume (listing of the individual's service/volunteer roles with SUT and approximate dates)
- Letters of support (for Achievement & Young Awards)
Criteria for Consideration:
- Length and breadth of the nominee's activities and leadership
- Unique contributions made to SUT
- Involvement with Alumni Association since the nominee's graduation