7th International Reunion of Sharif University of Technology
July 13-16, 2012
Delta Ottawa City Center
We are pleased to announce the 7th International reunion of Sharif University of Technology (SUTA), which will be held in the beautiful city of Ottawa, Canada during July 13-16, 2012. This special event is organized jointly by SUTA and Shiraz University Association (SUA). A key objective is to provide ample opportunity for involvement, and social and professional interactions/networking among participants. The overall plan for this 4-day event (Friday-Monday) includes the following programs. Details of this program along with instructions for registration will be available shortly on SUTA website (www.suta.org), and a special website arranged by the local organizing committee in Ottawa (www.sutao.ca)
- A welcoming reception ceremony, and social event (Friday)
- Report by SUTA Board of Directors, and SUTA Chapters on activities during 2010-12
- Report by Shiraz University Alumni Association Board of Directors
- Report of the Local Organizing Committee
- Presentations by guest speakers from Sharif & Shiraz Universities on various topics of interest according to the theme of this reunion
- Organizing specific group sessions and panels to provide discussions and networking opportunities among guests with common interests on topics relating to: education, specific industry, economic & industrial development in Iran.
- Presentation of SUTA Awards: Dr. Mojtahedi Innovation Awards, Dr. Amin Faculty Achievement Award, and Alumni Achievement Awards
- Gala Dinner and guest speaker (Saturday)
- Closing ceremony (Sunday)
- Sport activities
- Local tours and sight seeing (Monday)
We encourage you to participate in this reunion and use this opportunity to connect with classmates and friends, and discover new friends from Sharif University and Shiraz University in your home community and around the world.
Look forward to seeing you in Ottawa.
SUTA Board of Directors, and SUA Board of Directors